Kitchen Emporium have been working hard and training employees in order to put processes in place so that they can ensure everyone’s safety when visiting or working in your home. We have also put procedures in place for employees and customers when visiting our showroom.
What can you expect
- When anyone visits your property, they will arrive where possible in separate vehicles to avoid cross contamination and where this may not be possible will follow the PHE guidance
- All equipment will be cleaned before use
- Before they approach your property, they will use hand sanitiser and put on the appropriate PPE
- Our trades people will carry disinfectant with them and wipe down any surfaces that they have touched or have come in contact with during their visit
- Safe distancing will be maintained throughout between you and the member of staff. Please help to maintain the 2 meters (6 feet) social distance that will be required when answering your door or if you are in the same room as the operative
- You will be asked to isolate yourself away from the operative in a different room whilst any work is carried out
- Visits to our showroom will be by appointment only to help maintain social distancing and the Government guidelines
- When visiting our showroom, we will provide hand sanitiser for all visitors and continually use disinfectant to keep all surfaces clean and safe for everyone
We understand that some people won’t yet feel comfortable having a home visit or visiting our showroom so we are able to offer an online design service or we can bring the showroom to you.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation in helping us to ensure yours and our employees safety.
If you would like any further information or assistance please contact us on 01942 241 220