Solidcraft Ltd t/a Kitchen Emporium Complaints Policy
Solidcraft Ltd t/a Kitchen Emporium are a family run, luxury kitchen manufacturer & retailer, we are committed to providing products and services of the highest standard.
A new fitted kitchen is a major renovation project and despite our best efforts sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, then we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way.
Kitchen Emporium will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary. Your complaint will be assessed fairly and all relevant factors will be taken into consideration.
In the first instance please contact us by your preferred method from the list below:
Customer Service Department
104 – 106 Ormskirk Road
The Customer Service Department is open from 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
To help us investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
- Your name, address and order number
- Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information
Our commitment to you:
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome then you may request that the case is reviewed by a senior representative within the Customer Service team.
Solidcraft Ltd t/a Kitchen Emporium Complaints Procedure
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavor to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
- We will endeavor to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.