COVID Secure Showroom Open By Appointment Only - 5TH NOVEMBER 2020
As a manufacturer and essential business we are continuing to provide a full service to everyone.
To comply with the latest safety guidelines, our showroom will be open by appointment only, please contact us to secure your appointment on 01942 241220.
We are limiting our staff and the number of visitors in our showroom at any one time and our guidelines for customers are postioned at our showroom entrance.
We have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and we can confirm that we have applied the 5 steps to safer working together.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work in our showroom.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
We are committed to doing all we can to support the national effort by following government guidelines. We continue to take all necessary measures to ensure the continued safety of our customers and staff.
Please be assured, all our lines of communication remain open, you can contact us via telephone or email during our normal opening hours. If you are looking for inspiration or ideas, you can order a brochure on our website.
Factory Operations: Our manufacturing factory is adhering strictly to safeguarding measures as recommended by Public Health England to protect our employees, contractors, customers and the community at large from the threat of COVID-19. This includes the delivery teams who will be wearing masks and gloves when delivering to customers, using hand sanitiser regularly and keeping 2 metres away from anyone who may be on site.
Other Considerations: Like all businesses we remain mindful of all our responsibilities during this period of uncertainty. Whilst the well-being of our staff, our customers and those with whom we work is, of course, the highest priority. We also recognise our responsibilities as an employer, to help protect jobs and the livelihoods of our staff and all the suppliers who have supported us over many years. This is not possible without your support and we want to say thank you to all the customers who have supported Kitchen Emporium during this time.
We continue to take care to protect people from the risk of COVID-19 and no matter where you are in your kitchen design journey we are determined to provide you with the best offers and service possible.
In the meantime, we remain vigilant, and we will continue to keep you informed of changes as and when new information is available.
Take Care, Kitchen Emporium
LUXURY, BESPOKE FITTED KITCHENS BY KITCHEN EMPORIUM
Browse a selection of our quality fitted kitchens. We have over 300 kitchen styles and designs to choose from!
Did you know that we have been fitting our Quality, Bespoke Fitted Kitchens in Wigan, Lancashire, Liverpool and the Northwest for over 25 years now?
BESPOKE FITTED KITCHENS IN WIGAN, LANCASHIRE & THE NORTHWEST
"We do not cut corners…….We just fit them beautifully!"
If you would like to contact us for more information on our services then please fill out this form. A member of our friendly team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
LUXURY KITCHEN SHOWROOM
Kitchen Emporium 104-106 Ormskirk Road Newtown Wigan Lancashire WN5 9EB Tel: 01942 241 220
Award Winning Bespoke Fitted Kitchens Bedrooms From Kitchen Emporium.Kitchen Emporium is a Family owned bespoke made to measure kitchens manufacturer, offering high quality, bespoke fitted kitchens in Wigan, Ormskirk, Burscough, Formby, Southport ,Warrington, Chester,Northwich, Frodsham,Tarporley, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and across Cheshire as well as Liverpool, Manchester, Wirral, Preston, Chorley, Standish and across Lancashire and the North West of England. At Kitchen Emporium we know how important it is to create a kitchen that reflects your style, offering quality, durability and creative flair. The kitchen is the heart of the home. Let us help, make yours a centrepiece to be proud of!
What Can You Expect From a Kitchen Emporium Design?We understand that quality matters to you. Which is why, when you invest in a fitted kitchen with us, you can expect:
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchens: We offer made-to-measure functionality, maximising on your existing space and creating a design that fits in with your lifestyle.
- High Quality Materials: We know it's important for your kitchen to stand the test of time. We use only rigid, high quality materials, which are tested rigorously against the demands of a kitchen environment. All our units not only meet, but exceed British quality standards.
- Latest Technology: We use state of the art CNC machines for precision cutting and we measure each dimension of your kitchen exactly to ensure that all our bespoke fitted kitchens fit perfectly.
- Design Flair: Our team of designers are experts at creating fitted kitchens which not only look impressive, but offer creative use of space and boast innovative features.
- A Friendly, Consultative Service: We know that it's important to feel informed when investing in a new fitted kitchen. We'll talk you through the process, from start to finish, offering friendly design advice and listening to your requirements.