Neff T59TS61N0 90cm Flex Induction Hob Ceramic Glass on Stainless Steel Trim
- Induction – With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- FlexInduction – The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- PowerMove – The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- FryingSensor – The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there’s no more burning.
- TwistPad® Fire
- Frying Sensor:5 frying levels
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Safety cut out facility
Control panel lock
Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- 3 Flex Induction zones
- 5 zone induction hob
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging
Please like & share: