Neff GI1113F30 Built-in Single Door Freezer – This built-in freezer helps to defrost faster, comes with a malfunction warning signal and consumes very low energy only.
- LowFrost: Reduces frost in the freezer compartment for faster defrosting.
- Automatic warning system: Acoustic & visual warning signal when the temperature rises.
- SuperFreeze: With SuperFreeze the temperature is temporarily lowered further – ideal for freezing newly added food items.
- Container with metal applications: Metal applications for a great look.
- A++: Appliance with very low energy consumption.
Performance and Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D. Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
- Total net capacity: 72 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 36
- Fixed hinge
- SuperFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- Electronic control (LED chain)
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: optical, acoustical
- Net freezer capacity: 72 litres
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 8 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 21 hours
- 3 freezer drawers
- Right hinged door, reversible
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Connection value 90 W
- 220 – 240 V
Dimensions and Installation
- Dimensions: 71.2 cm H x 55.8 cm W x 54.5 cm D
- Niche Dimensions: 72 cm H x 56 cm W x 55 cm D
- 2 x cold accumulator, 1 x ice cube tray
- Gross capacity, total: 73 l
- **** freezer 73 l (-18°C and below)
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
Please like & share: